Welcome
Welcome to raptorflowchart

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Raptor plugin development

Discuss and share code here. Working on something that you can't get right - post it here.

Raptor plugin development

Postby berserk » Wed Oct 26, 2016 12:46 am

Hello everyone. My name is Ivano Arrighetta and I'm Italian.
I would like to develop a GUI editor for Raptor, is it possible to do it with Raptor itself?
I mean, if I develop it, can I use the generated program as a Raptor extension?

If not, unfortunately, I'm not good with C#, so I kindly ask someone to do it for me (I would pay for this).

Here is the basic idea:
On the left of the UML tab, there will be the GUI editor (one subtab per GUI).
You develop the GUI and, like for the class editor, when you right click on a GUI and choose edit, you are provided a list of widgets which are on your GUI.
As you select a widget, right click it and choose edit operations, you are provided with a list of available operations (eg: onclick).
Then, you have to check a checkbox near the operation name to tell Raptor you're going to implement it.
Implemented operations are then shown in a tab named as the GUI, in a subtab named as the widget, in a subtab named as the operation.
To refer to other widgets in the code, you'll have to write guiname.widgetname.property/method

Implementing the editor with Raptor would not be too much difficult using graphics and mouse commands, but I don't know how to define the GUI widget list and the behavior editor.

Thanks in advance for either.

Bye, Ivano.
berserk

Re: Raptor plugin development

Postby Jeanjirapa » Wed May 24, 2017 1:55 am

I have tried to understand this. It is a great benefit.
Jeanjirapa

Return to RAPTOR programming discussions